To get the best viewing experience of the family tree when using the PDF viewer:
- Ignore the large < and > on either side of the image.
- Click on the full-screen icon
- Using the scroll wheel on your mouse, zoom into the family tree document as far as possible.
- In the settings located on the far right of the settings bar above, click on smart pan to turn it off.
- The Family Tree viewer can now zoom in closer to the document. Click and drag the image to view other parts of it.
- To close the full-screen viewer, press Esc or move the cursor to the top of the screen and click the X to return to this page.